Q4 is seeking a Digital Events Coordinator to manage the support of online webcast events, run through our Elite platform. This full time role is responsible for event management and coordination including booking, creating and monitoring online events and making sure events are run smoothly. We are looking for someone that is highly detail oriented, very organized and interested in online events and production.
As a Digital Events Coordinator, you will be working with a high volume of online (webcast) events.
- Creation and updating of live events (Photoshop skills are a must)
- Running events through our Elite platform
- Quality Assurance (QA) of events, making sure information is accurate and up to date
- Communicating with the Client Success team on status of events
- Track, prioritize and manage events
- Proactive issue investigation
- Escalation of issues to appropriate resources where required
- Flexible hours (will be mostly 9-5 but some events may be earlier/later)
- Experienced Photoshop wizard
- Digital/web experience is a must. Technical, Mobile Apps and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac-based environments
- University or College Degree
- AV experience or interest an asset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills – able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment and initiatives
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Events background – media or digital events an asset (such as webcasting/webinars)
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org